Parallel Minds Cloud computing expertise enables enterprises to seamlessly transition on cloud infrastructure, empowering them with unlimited access to resources with absolute control on costs.
Traditionally business applications run on a physical computer or server(s) on-premise. But with increased demands on infrastructure and realignment on the fly, using cloud as IaaS - Infrastructure as a Service and PaaS - Platform as a Service
are the most favorable and cost effective option. Security is no more an issue on cloud!
The cloud migration processes is a complex process that requires careful planning and deliberation.
Once the organization is on cloud, further requirements can be identified and we can further enhance the solutions by applying user-experience design and superior web frontend and backend technologies.
Parallel Minds has extensive experience in deploying cloud Apps on top IaaS and PaaS providers
AWS & Azure
Cloud - Proven Business Benefits
- Flexibility & improved collaboration among all stake holders
- Improved security
- Improved regulation and lower capital costs
- Continuous improvement through software updates
- Lower operational expenses with pay as you go service offering and Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Move up the technology stack as possible as per strategic fitment
- Self-managed infrastructure – an IT best practices imperative for users not only customers but also Partners, Suppliers and Vendors
Steps to Cloud - Our process
- Conducting formal discovery - producing assesment and impact analysis document
- Creating infrastructure and application migration strategy
- Performing server capacity sizing depending on enterprise user base>
- Presenting infrastructure pricing - expected OPEX and CAPEX
- Setting-up staging environment
- Executing POC - proof of concept by migrating low risk solutions to begin with
- Post migration - validating with business users for functional accuracy
- Verifying Performance load - concurrency and security tests on the cloud migrated solution
- Planning production servers and setting-up required farm
- Applying security patches and measuring and ensuring server hardening
- Planning digital marketing for public facing solutions
- Performing post-migration tests and ensuring stablity of solutions
- Post above steps; Enterprise is migrated to cloud and goes live!
- Cloud consulting
- Cloud migration
- Cloud application development
- Cloud resoruce usage and billing optimization
- Cloud application architecture validation
- Cloud HA and Scaling implementation
Parallel Minds has strong expertise and experience in following cloud platforms
Amazon Web Services
Launched in 2002 Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the leading cloud platform providers. AWS’ Beanstalk has changed the way developers push their applications into Amazon’s cloud. AWS cloud handles the deployment details, capacity provisioning, load balancing, auto-scaling and app health monitoring for the application pushed into the cloud.
Microsoft Azure is relatively new entrant in the cloud platform league and gathering momentum. It provides full-fledged cloud services operating system that has service hosting and service management capabilities. It is an open and flexible cloud platform built for developers and app owners.